This Easter we came down from Logan and had easter with our families. After church we drove down to Ogden, the drive down was so beautiful. This easter was a lot of fun. Our families were all there. This is Candice and I , we went on a ride with our bike made for two. It was a lot of work this old bike was not the easyest to ride but we had lots of fun working together.
I tried riding it by my self it was a a lot harder then it looked.
Before Candice and I went down to Ogden we colored eggs at home. Here is me coloring my eggs.
I was getting hungry while dieing eggs the food coloring made it taste extremely bad.
Here are some of Candice and mine eggs. Mine are the ones with writing all over them.

Before we went down we exchanged easter baskets.

Corey Family at grandma's house in Norht Ogden.

Candice's family at her grandma's house in Pleasent View.
No comments:
Post a Comment