This last Friday Jason came up and stayed the weekend with Candice and me. Candice had to work on Saturday so Jason and I went on a mountain bike ride. I loved the pic of Mud Flats and wanted to ride it too. So Saturday morning Jas and I went up there to ride the mud. It was a lot dryer then Thursday but there was still mud in Mud Flats. This is a pic of us as we climbed the canyon to Mud Flats.
This is Jason as we reach Mud Flats.
As you can see there was still a lot of mud. It was ten times worst on Thursday. We had to be careful around the mud not to fall into it.
The morning started out sunny but it got cloudy while we were riding. This is a pic of us just as the clouds moved in.







No comments:
Post a Comment