This Friday our ward had a temple night then a finals dinner to celebrate the end of the school year. Candice had to work so we could not go to the temple. Candice and I are on the activities committee so we were in charge of the dinner. We ordered the chicken from Macy's and then we had others in the bring salads and deserts. I decided to make dutch oven Cheese potatoes. I made enough for 80 people. Here are some of the pics of the dinner.
Here is 35 pounds of potatoes.
I peeled all of them, here is the first bag of 15 lbs.
I got two dutch ovens from my dad, so I had one 14 inch and two 12 inch.
They turned out great. Everyone seemed to like them. It was a lot of fun. Thanks to the Lindsey for there help.








No comments:
Post a Comment