At the being of this month Candice, Emmett and I went with my family to the Gate Way mall in Salt Lake and then up to Temple Square. We jumped on the Front Runner to go down to Salt Lake. It was the first time for Candice and Emmett. It is so much fun to ride the Front Runner, just set back and have fun, no traffic no parking and no gas. I just wished't it ran up to Logan.
Emmett loved looking out the window.
Grandpa had to hold him to keep him from running around.
At the Gate Way mall I found this great hat that I had to have. I love it, but Candice & my mom think it's looks dorky, she knows how much I love it so she let me get it. I got so many complements about it, even the sister missionaries loved it, the hat rocks.
It was a bit cold down there, theses fires were nice.
And sense it was cold and the fountain on, Candice just had to run through it.
We went up to temple square and looked around and then went back to the Gate Way for some dinner.
Emmett loved the Joseph Smith building.
We came back after dinner to see all the lights. No camera does them justice. Everyone should come down to see them they are beautiful.
The Salt Lake Temple is beautiful at night.
It was a great night. Emmett was so tired that he fell asleep siting on my dad's shoulders. He did not get to see many of the lights. We will just have to go back down next year so that he can see them.
Candice's dad made the star that is behind us.
Jason my brother has more pics that he took. I will have to get them from him and post them of the trip.







No comments:
Post a Comment