Emmett setting out cookies for Santa.
Emmett loved all of his Perry gifts.
Love these knitted socks, so warm, so comfy.
Cor and his body pillow. I am kind of regretting
this one, it feels like there is another person in the bed.
Emm on his new bike. I can't believe how big our
little boy is.
You can never get enough of Perry!
The most anticipated Christmas tradition.
THE CANDY BAR GAME!
The kid's playing on Corey. Emm did not
want the girls on his daddy.
Decorating gingerbread men.
Christmas with the Child's.
Christmas with the Wall's
Thank you everyone for making Christmas so special this
year. I love Christmas and the closeness it brings to our family.
We did so many fun things this year. I am going to try and
blog them all. Some include making delicious Christmas
candy with my Momma. Seeing the Ogden lights and going
to the Timbermine with Cor's family. Making Chrstimas crafts.
My sister also announced on Christmas Eve that she is
pregnant! AHHHH! So excited for her. It has been fun
being pregnant at the same time with her, I never thought
that would happen. She is due July 20th, so our babies will
only be 3 1/2 months apart. I tried to load the video, but
it would not work.

















No comments:
Post a Comment