Me and Can at the races with our finished cars. Can's car made the second round, but mine bearly made it to the bottom. But I did win best paint job. We had lots of fun. There's was a lot of cars, many of them were different looking. One kid had a hammer taped on top of it, another had a moster engery drink taped on it. The cars that won were made by the electrical engineers. It was great can't wait to next year.
Hey Candice....Corey was in my district in the MTC! I have not heard from him or even knew he was married! Glad he found a cute girl! I was excited when I saw he email an update of you blog so I can keep in touch. Where do you guys live?
1 comment:
Hey Candice....Corey was in my district in the MTC! I have not heard from him or even knew he was married! Glad he found a cute girl! I was excited when I saw he email an update of you blog so I can keep in touch. Where do you guys live?
Post a Comment