For Valentines Day Candice and I went on a hike up River Trail in Logan canyon. It was so much fun hiking in the snow next to the river. It was snowing on us and that just made the hike that much better. We did not have our dog Diesel with us this time; since we moved up to Logan he could not stay with us, so he is at my parents, it was alittle sad to be with out him.
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Valentines Day Fun
For Valentines Day Candice and I went on a hike up River Trail in Logan canyon. It was so much fun hiking in the snow next to the river. It was snowing on us and that just made the hike that much better. We did not have our dog Diesel with us this time; since we moved up to Logan he could not stay with us, so he is at my parents, it was alittle sad to be with out him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
You and your husband are so cute. I am glad you let me know you had a blog. If you will send me your email address then I will add you to my blog (its private). Email me at mrspearce784@hotmail.com
Post a Comment