Tuesday night my family came up and we a Bar-BQ at our place. They brought the burgers and corn on the cob and Can and I cooked it. It was a lot of fun having them come up here to be with us. Last Saturday Candice family came up as well and took us to the Fire House. Can and I love it when our parents come up because we always get fed.
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
FHE
Tuesday night my family came up and we a Bar-BQ at our place. They brought the burgers and corn on the cob and Can and I cooked it. It was a lot of fun having them come up here to be with us. Last Saturday Candice family came up as well and took us to the Fire House. Can and I love it when our parents come up because we always get fed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment