This Fourth of July Corey and I went with my family tubing down the Ogden river. The river was really shallow, but it was alot of fun. We then went to Cauzie Resivour and floated and swam in the lake. We came back to my parents roasted hot dogs, and went to the Hooper fireworks. They were great! We had a wonder ful Fourth.

Sister Carlie. Isn't she sweet!

There were the cutest little chipmunks at our picnic. We kept throwing chips and they would come right by us and eat them.

This was crazy! Across the road was a camp set up and this little chip munk kept jumping onto this garbage sack. He eventually made a whole and started crawling up in the garbage.

Daddy at the Resivour I tried hard to get him wet, but as you can tell it did not work out very well. What a cute Dad I have.

All of us floating on the lake. Logan kept falling off his tube it was very entertaining to watch.
Cor taking a dip. Looks very refreshing!!!

Logan again going into the Resivoir. I took the picture too soon, so this was him almost in.

Cor and Parkie chillin in the Lake.

My cute brothers in the back of the truck!
No comments:
Post a Comment