Well after about 14 hours of labor the doctor said that Candice was ready to go. It only took Candice ten minutes of pushing and little Emmett was here. It was crazy to watch him come in to this world. After some checking and a few test Emmet and Candice were doing great, the doctor gave Candice an epidural for the labor pain so she was doing great. She was smiling the almost the whole time she was pushing.

Little Emmett Child. We was 7 lbs 19 inches long. Has a lot of brown hair.

Both of our parents came up to be with Candice. The two new proud grandmothers.
The happy mom with her new love.
Me with Emmett. We love him so much all ready.
6 comments:
CONGRATS you two! I am so excited for you. He is so adorable and you will make the best parents. Congratulations!
Congratulations! He is so cute! I love that name also. (It reminds me of Emmett from Twilight) :)
So beautiful! I'm so glad everything went well! K SERIOUSLY...10 minutes?! Candice...you are blessed girl! Can't wait to meet Emmett, congrats you two!
What she had i all ready.....jk hahaah congratulations....he has a lot of hair WOW.....
Congrats guys! I am so excited for you! Let me know if you need anything!!! And post more pictures so we can see how cute he is! :)
Congrats guys! Love ya tonz Candice!!
Post a Comment