Blogger Backgrounds

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Labor Day Weekend

This Labor Day Candice and I went camping with my parents up to East Canyon. We stayed in the wilderness camping area of East Canyon Resort. We came down to Ogden Friday Night and stayed at their house. Then left Saturday morning to go up to East Canyon. When we got up there it was close to raining. It did not start to rain until we went swimming. The water was warmer then the air, so it was better to stay in the water. Only my brothers and I got in, Can, Kim and my mom stay by the hot tub and out of the rain. It was raining hard and that was the worst thing about it, the rain would hit your head and that was when it was cold. After it stopped raining it was a great day.





The fish pond by where we camped. We took Diesel to the pond so he could go swimming. We loves the water.


Can throwing his water toy into the pond.


Diesel sure can jump.


Me playing with Diesel.

Can and Kim at dinner time.

Can and I did not pitch a tent this time. I took the mattress off our bed and put in the back of my truck. It was the best we have slept camping in a long time. Just watch your head when you get up.

No comments: