Blogger Backgrounds

Thursday, September 30, 2010

EMMETT'S FIRST ROUNDUP

I cannot believe that my baby is a year old! 
He has grown way to fast. I love my little man so 
much and we cannot imagine life without him. 
He brings so much joy and laughter to our home.
Thank you Emmett for letting me and Dad, be
your Mommy and Daddy. Your the Best, and we
hope you had a wonderful Birthday, because we
sure had a blast with you.

*Hope you enjoy the picture overload. We had so much FUN!


Emmett in his new car. Thank you Child's















Don't mind the dot on his forehead, he
took a face plant at church, and got a
rug burn. Ouchie!



Emmett was making the most adorable faces when
he would open his presents. It was so funny!





My Mom made this adorable Gospel ABC book.
Thank you Mom for all your hard work.







Emmett was spoiled. We appreciate our families so much
for coming and supporting us. Thank you all for the wonderful 
gifts. Your love and support means so much to us.


We had a pinyata at the end. Thank you Mom for the candy.


Emmett chowing down on his candy!!!

2 comments:

Derk and Ashley said...

Super adorable party! I can't believe he is 1! Looks like you guys are doing great! I miss you!

Marissa said...

Happy late Birthday to Emmett!!! :) he is so dang cute!!!