HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!
This is my cute Mom! I love her so much. She is such an
amazing woman. I have always looked up to my sweet Mother.
She has taught me all that I know, and she continues to show and
teach me. I find myself always needing to call her. Either for help
cooking, recipes, help with Emmett, her advice, comfort, or just
someone to talk to. She is always there. Even when she is busy
she takes the time to talk to me. I love when my Mom laughs. It
is so contagious. When she laughs I laugh. As I have grown up
I now realize the impact this sweet woman has had on me. And now
being a mother myself I am realizing how much she truly has done
for me. She has always taught me by her example. I have fond memories
of her saying prayers by her bedside or writing in her journal, or cooking
a scrumptious meal for family dinner, getting up very early to make breakfast
so that we would get out of bed to read scriptures before school, or
gathering us for F.H.E, she has always been so patient with us.
I am so thankful for her testimony it has always strengthened mine.
I love her so much, and I hope that she knows how truly grateful
I am for her and the many sacrifices she makes for her family.
I am so happy I was so blessed to have the BEST Mom EVER!!!







No comments:
Post a Comment