With are tax return Candice wanted to get new couches. So we started to look around for some. We eventually we ended up stopping at Aaron's. In Aaron's I found this very nice couch. They had it on clearance for 400 for both the couch and love seat. Candice did not want to get them so after we left tried all night to get her to let us get it. The next morning she finally consented to letting us get it, when I went to pick it up I asked the sales man what kind of deal could he get me and he took off 50 dollars, so I got the love seat and couch for 175 each. Candice later that night admitted that she liked it. I took are old couch to my work and put it in the break room, so it still lives.
Monday, January 31, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment