Candice took Emmett up stairs to take a bath. She started the water and then went to get Emmett a new diaper and wipes just out side the bathroom in the hall closet when she stepped back in he had gotten in the tube. There was only about a inch and a half. Looks like we are going to have to watch him closer now, that could have been bad.
Emmett love to go outside and play on the play ground. He wants to do it all by him self, no help from mom and dad.
This year we have tried very hard to have family home evening every week with Emmett. Last Sunday I was videoing Emmett and Candice looking at her journal when Emmett said Jesus. It was so sweet, he is learning new words every week it is fun to hear what comes out of his mouth.







2 comments:
I laughed so hard seeing him climb in that tub! I'm glad you grabbed the camera
He is getting so stinkin' Big! So cute!
Post a Comment