Blogger Backgrounds

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Angels


Two Angels came to our house this week. One being my 
Mother who brought us homemade chicken-pot-pies, and the 
softest homemade cookies I have ever tasted. It was absolutely delish 
She also watched out sweet little boy, and then came to lunch
with me and brought my co-workers cookies as well.
Thanks for the great talk Mom I wish we could do 
that once a day, just talk for a half hour. Maybe someday.
My Mom seems to always know what I need. 


Our second Angel who came over was my sweet 
Mother-in-Law. She also came to watch Emmett
and while doing so she did all of our laundry washed,
dried, and folded. I have yet to ask her how she did it 
while Emmett was around destroying as usual, but 
she is a miracle worker, that is for sure.

Thank you to our sweet Mothers
who are always there for us. You are
both angels in my eyes. 
Thank You!

No comments: